WMcA has in-house capabilities for rehabillitation, supply, installation and ongoing maintenance of most types of hospital equipment.
WMcA, as a member of Standards Australia, works and complies with the relevant Australian standards for hospital equipment.
WMcA is experienced with the following hospital equipment:
- Sterilisers/ Autoclaves
- Supply of associated steriliser consumable items (Health Management, Ethics and Research Module: 6. Management of Supplies at Health Post Level)
- Instrument washers
- Drying cabinets
- Theatre lights
- Calibration/Validation and Requalification
- Steam generation and distribution
- Third Party Pressure Vessel Inspection and Certification
WMcA is an agent for the following:
- Atherton Hospital Equipment – www.atherton.net
- Siltex Sterilisers – www.siltex.com.au